Dart SHP SBC Cylinder Heads
Dart SHP SBC Cylinder Heads are for street performance, mild bracket racing and marine applications under 6,800 RPM and under 500 cubic inches. Excellent mid-range torque and power, good for heavier vehicles with higher gear ratios and low stall torque converters. These heads make a tremendous amount of torque where it is needed.
SHP 180cc/64cc 127122 SBC Cylinder Heads:Excellent street, strip, oval track, truck or marine performance upgrade. Maximum torque and throttle response from idle to 6,000 RPM. Best for 327-400 cubic inch engines. Works with most standard components.
SHP 200cc/64cc 127322 SBC Cylinder Heads: Street performance, restricted oval track, and marine performance upgrade. Mid-range to 6,500 RPM. Best for 383-434 cubic inch engines.
SHP 220cc /64cc 127525 SBC Cylinder Heads: Serious street performance, modified oval track and bracket racing. Mid-range to 7,000 RPM. Best for 400+ cubic inch engines.
Heads are sold in SETS (2): unless singles are needed
- Machined to 64 or 72cc Combustion Chambers Straight Plug
- Dart 180cc 2.02 /1.6 Intake and Exhaust Stainless Steel Valves
- Dart 200cc 2.02 /1.6 Intake and Exhaust Stainless Steel Valves
- Dart 220cc 2.0/2.08 /1.6 Intake and Exhaust Stainless Steel Valves
- Hardened Spring Seats or Washers
- Uses 3/8 or 7/16″ Rocker Studs and Dart 27001410 Adjustable Guide Plates
- Professionally Assembled, Packaged and Sealed
Dart 127525 220cc SBC Head Package 2.08/1.60
+ $ 62.11
27001410 Dart Adjustable 5/16″ Guide Plates
+ $ 59.00
27002101 3/8 Rocker Studs
+ $ 33.00
27002102 7/16 Rocker Studs
+ $ 39.00
Comp Cams Pro Magnum Light Weight Roller Rockers in a 1.5 or 1.6 Ratio Available
+ $ 329.00
Fel Pro MLS Head Gaskets (up to 4.155 bore size and .041″ thickness, other sizes available)
+ $ 175.00
Dart 66220011 Specific Fit Head Bolt Set
+ $ 125.00
Dart 66120011 for Iron Block Specific Fit Pro Series Head Stud Kit
+ $ 211.00